Grand National
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Rupert

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Sophie
AMBASSADOR
Sophie

Rupert Empty
MessageSujet: Rupert   Rupert EmptyLun 6 Juin à 23:46

I wish it's really you in the members... It would be so great !

During the show, I didn't really see you because I was in front of Ewan and his beautiful trousers :p but after the show...

I don't understand why you asked us to do the "cochon d'inde avec les griffes de l'enfer" on the photos but it's not really important !
copains
Perhaps alcohol helped you to be as crazy as you were... or perhaps you are always like that... I don't know Very Happy. But it was great !

See you sooon in toulouse guitare1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
louelo44
Kincking The National Habit
Kincking The National Habit
louelo44

Rupert Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rupert   Rupert EmptyLun 6 Juin à 23:58

J'aurais bien répondu quelquechose à ça!Mais je comprend rien!!I don't understand! Faudrait que je prenne mon dico!mais le courage me manque!!

What can I say aside than you're an excellent musician! guitare1
and your song are ... I don't say only a word!Bon je vais m'arreter là car ça commence à etre trop horrible!!

Just.....I love Grand National!!!!
Silvs
Playing In The Distance
Playing In The Distance
Silvs

Rupert Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rupert   Rupert EmptyMar 7 Juin à 17:43

you girls call Rupert "Rupy"... that's just incroiable!!! soo funny!!!

ok, let's do it:

Rupert
where did you get that white jumpsuit you've been wearing in France? it could well be worn at Torture Garden's Rubber Ball...
http://www.london_calling.blogspot.com
Katagena16
manager
manager
Katagena16

Rupert Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rupert   Rupert EmptyMar 7 Juin à 18:13

Rupert, you'll always hear about that from now!!! It's so funny!
http://www.theservantforum.new.fr/
Silvs
Playing In The Distance
Playing In The Distance
Silvs

Rupert Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rupert   Rupert EmptyLun 20 Juin à 20:44

"Lots of people liked the duet you played you know in the TV show with Dan, even people who did not really know your music. Who chose to play “A Message In A Bottle” ?

Rupert : It was The Servant on Taratata, they were asked to do a lot of cover versions with a lot of different people. They were saying : “We don't wanna do that cover, we don't wanna do that....” and they gave them some list and they said “No” ... and then this song came up and said “we love that song”, and they said “But what about playing it with Grand National? We've got to find it cool with them”. We like Eurostar and there's great clubs in France, so we came happily and drunk Taratata's wine!
La : We canceled a gig for that as well ! We were gonna play with the Electric Six in London (La starts to sing one of their songs...). So we canceled that and we came, but it was good to do the TV in France, cause a lot of people saw it. You know, a gig, with a few hundred, and doing that it was like a few millions. "

Do you really like Eurostar??? Smile

I never had the pleasure of your presence in the lounge, at least when I am on duty in London... And tomorrow will be no exception!! Sorry!!

See you in Glasto... if your slot doesn't clash with White Stripes/ Killers/ Coldplay/ Primal Scream... otherwise see you in the Lost Vagueness!!
http://www.london_calling.blogspot.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Rupert Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rupert   Rupert Empty

Rupert
Page 1 sur 1